I am happy to share that Premiere’s Problem Skin Balancing Toner is now improved by adding Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and it is high in the label ingredient list. What does this mean? It means the Toner also acts as a scavenger, protects against UV damage, sunburns, and makes your current sunscreen product more effective.
SAP benefits do not stop there! This most stable form of Vitamin C is:
- Effective for hyperpigmentation inhibits Melanin production.
- Brightens complexion, evens overall skin tone, fades discoloration.
- SAP is a useful tool against the damaging effects of pollution essential for Collagen formation.
- Fades scars.
- Calms inflammation speeds the healing process, exfoliates the skin.
- Killer Acne fighter with no known side effects.
Problem Skin Balancing Toner continues to improve complexions at any age with Willow Bark Extract, Melaleuca Oil, White Lilly, and Copper Sulfate. Pick up or order Now at a 10% discount. Offer ends July 15, 2018. Click here to buy!